iB Spanish ab initio
IB Spanish Ab Initio Assessment Outline
IB Spanish Ab Initio Assessment Objectives
The IB Spanish Ab Initio assessment objectives are as follows:
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a range of contexts and for
a variety of purposes.
- Understand and use language appropriate to a range of interpersonal
and/or intercultural contexts and audiences.
- Understand and use language to express and respond to a range
of ideas with fluency and accuracy.
- Identify, organize and present ideas on a range of topics.
- Understand, analyse and reflect upon a range of written, audio,
visual and audio-visual texts.